Friday, September 29, 2006

Hinder - And rock came back to life. Thank goodness!

"Honey why are you calling me so late
It's kinda hard to talk right now
Honey why are you crying is everything okay
I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud
Well, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guessed we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel...."

Part of the lyrics from Oklohoma's vey own Hinder hit - Lips of an Angel which is receiving good response in the airwaves now. Lead by charismatic leadman, Austin Winkler, Hinder is aiming at bringing rock back to life. Honsetly, we need it. Enough showboaters. It's about time someone did something about it. And I gotta hand it to these five lads...they actually took a personal loan just to record their stuff. Talk about dedication!

Fans of bands like Default, Seether, and Buckcherry would probably be receptive towards Hinder's offerings which was released 2 days ago on 27 September 2006 under the Universal label. Notable tracks are Get Stoned, Room 21, and my personal favourite Lips of an Angel.

My Rating: 7.5/10

No comments: