Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Welcome to the Black Parade - a taste of chemical

This is probably one of the few recent bands that have caught my attention due to their dynamic musicality and drummer boy beats and simple riffs (even though it may sound a little mainstream).

My Chemical Romance first got my interest when I listened to Helena sometime back. And now, I'm eager to see what they have to offer with a new album from their popish like couldron of so called darkness - The Black Parade is due October 24 on Reprise Records.

I'm not sure what to expect but their single, Welcome to the Black Parade sounds like a decent song. The Black Parade has been rumoured to have offended some people due to its racist conotation. But come on...did anyone sue Johnnie Walker with its BLACK LABEL?

So anyway, check out more on MCM at http://www.mychemicalromance.com/. Be it you glorify these lads or not, they're doing their job well in their own way. OK, maybe I shouldn’t say it’s their job…..They’re expressing their passion well in their own way.

No comments: