Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ferocious Ferry - August 8


L.E.F. - Loud, Electronic, Ferocious. That's exactly what it's all about in Ferry Corsten's latest offering to the avid trance movement. I had a chance to listen to the first single, Fire (feat. Duran Duran's Simon Le Bon) and I thought to myself if Ferry might be blending a popish-rockish twist to his new works. Perhaps, because you'll find collaborations with Howard Jones, Guru, Debra Andrew, just to name a few. All in all, I'd say this is his best so far. The energy is relived, pumped and defintely melodious.

"I say Ferry ol' chap....you had me at Fire!"

Other notable tracks are I Love You, Cubikated (this one sounds real raw!), Possession. Album's officially out on August 8, and this has booked a place on my CD collection with 7/10!

No comments: